You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.
I will wear what I want.
I will get tattoos if I want.
I will wear makeup if I want.
I will dye my hair if I want.
I will pierce whatever I want.
I will shave what I want.
I will lose weight if I want.
I will gain weight if I want.
I will have sex if I want.
Stop telling me what to do with my body because I’m a girl.
- not to be a dick
- the supernatural fandom has a gif for every damn thing
- everyone always gets offended
- ways to murder people
- survival tips in the case of being buried alive, a zombie apocalypse, and/or a regular apocalypse
- writing tips
- people do beautiful art
- fandoms are painful
- you can make friends on the internet
- history, math & science facts
I’m dead serious. I’m not fishing for anyone’s compliments. That’s just how I really feel about myself. I think I’m “okay” looking though. But overall, I think I’m unattractive. There’s much more prettier and beautiful girls out there, that there’s too much that I can’t even count. Everything they do is better and cuter than what I do, even when they make silly faces or act stupid. I wish I was more attractive. I honestly wish I was one of those girls.